zondag 14 maart 2010

Weeds & Wildflowers challenge

The Weeds and Wildflowers blog had a new challenge this morning, where you have to show the first, last and favorite layouts you have created with Weeds and Wildflowers stuff.

http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/blog/

The first layout I could find was of the cover of Mean’s 2005 photo album. I don’t know if I ever made a W&W layout before, but this one was the first one I found in our private gallery. The last one is the 22 february layout of the project 365 that I finished on February 28th. And my favorite one, because it’s so funny, is the one of Mean cleaning the toilet. She asked me to teach it to her, and I couldn’t resist to take some photos of the event. Now I have something in hand to tease her with later!

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten