zondag 6 december 2009

30 november - 6 december

Monday: Mean baking pancakes, she is becoming a real pro in it! Tuesday: the report books where handed out, and Mean had numbers in her book for the first time (instead of the G (Good) etc. she first had). Wednesday: I had a very bad night, a fever and very strange dreams when I slept (or between being awake and being asleep). I stayed at home and spent my time on the sofa (with this photo as my view). On Thursday the fever was lower, but I still felt not very good. The kids had their Sinterklaas celebration at school, and this is Mean singing a K3 song with her two classmates. I went to bed very early. Friday I felt better, but not totally good. I had to go to the swimming lessons with Shen, and instead of having one hour alone in the kantine with my Nintendo DS, I had to sit and watch alongside the pool, it was “viewing-class”. Shen is doing his very best, this is the last class he has, I hope he will have his C-diploma in january. On Saturday it was Sinterklaas, and the children where agitated all day. We opened the presents a little early, but that was very good, because they had lots of time to play afterwards. Shen received the Mario Galaxy Wii game he really really wanted, and they both jumped up and down in joy about that. On Sunday my dad turned 71 years old. We visited him in the afternoon, and I took this photo of him and the kids.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten